HUMNA HR increases the impact and productivity with its holistic approach, which goes down to the source of human beings with the application of 9 types temperament model created with 16 years of scientific research, determines the individual differences and continues with individual training and consultancy studies.
HUMNA HR determines individual structural differences based on temperament and mental ability parameters.
It evaluates the performative differences such as social skills, behavioral maturity, and competence in a holistic manner with its original approach.
Managers, employees and HR experts may participate in HUMNA HR,which serves with a digital infrastructure.
• Discovering own potential, strengths, and weaknesses
•Being awareness of training and consultancy needs
• Having conscious of the expectations of managers, teammates, and the organization
• Recognizing individual differences and supporting communication with people from different temperaments
• Discovering the basic motivations of their correct and faulty behavior
• Feeling safe and peaceful within a merit-based HR management approach
• Being able to organize business, social and family life more balanced and healthy way
• BeingAwareness of management and leadership style
• Identifying the strong aspects of the leadership style that need to be developed
• Discovering training and consulting needs
• Recognizing the team with their individual differences, learning the most appropriate communication and interaction styles
• Noticing the areas of harmony and incompatibility in your team
• Learning about the corporate risk situations for the team and taking precautions accordingly
• Being able to evaluate the candidates and employees not only with CV proficiency, but also with all dimensions of the merit with in a concrete and holistic manner
• Being able to provide guidance based on realistic and useful information about managers and employees
• Being able to make position analysis and requirements in a concrete way
• Being able to identificate the position suitability of employees
• Determining the most suitable candidate for the position, manager, team and organization during the recruitment or team building processes
• Being able to measure the corporate risk levels of employees
• Being able to effectively manage the developmental processes of the leaders
• Being able to structure career plans of employees in a versatile and consistent way
• Being able to determine talent identification, retention and development strategies
• Being able to shape human resources in accordance with the strategy of the company
• Identifying and developing talents that will guide the organization
• Providing economy, effectiveness, and efficiency in human resources management
• Reducing costs arising from direct and indirect defective human resource management